ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Motorcycle Memorabilia - A Guide to Motorcycle Related Collectibles - 1900 - 1965 by Roger Pribbenow
I just ordered this book on Ebay as its long out-of-print and there are a few copies left for $19.99. Amazon wants $95.00. I haven't received the book yet but it looks to have some good stuff inside so if you're interested in grabbing a copy click on the Ebay link here!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
This has to be one of the nicest early Bell 500TX helmets I've seen come up on Ebay in a while! Its got about an hour left and is up to $1,800, may go for over 2 grand, but its especially cool with the white leather, Bell & Snell waterslide decals, and the sign painted road runners!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- Original Wild One Lobby Cards!
- Low Rider Style!
- Choosing Your Clicka!
- Rider Profiles!
- Preunit Custom @ 1972 Cycle World Show!
- Motorcycle Memorabilia - A Guide to Motorcycle Rel...
- 1977 - 1978 BMX Action!
- Drag Bike Racing in Britain Book
- Late 50s / Early 60s Bell 500 TX Helmet
- Crazy Tank Art!
- "Pace that Thrills" Movie Trailer with Racing Foot...
- Road Rider Magazine in the Early 70's!
- Crazy Panhead Drag Bike
- Black Biker Magazine - Vol. 1 No. 1 - April 1983
- Vincent Salt Racer!
- Cycle Savages MC Poster Art!
- Kangol "Spacemaster" 3/4 Helmet
- 1961 Norton 650 Sports Special Cafe Custom
- Thrashin' Pressbook Photos & Song List! - 1986
- Catalina Grand Prix is Back On for 2010!!!???
- The Pace That Thrills - Circa 1952!
- Another 1953 Wild One Lobby Card
- Darktown Strutters - 1975
- Caballos de Acero - 1967
- Bell Custom 500 - Revisited
- Salvaje Uno
- Timerider - 1982
- Bear Parts Co.'s Custom Tank Sale
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
Here are some high definition photos of an old motorcycle cap which supposedly belonged to James Dean. Brixton is making some very simil...
I'm not sure how great the rest of this magazine / book is but there's a copy up on Ebay right now and thats where these pictures...
"According to motorcycle lore, '74 or More' was a term coined by Bill 'Hillbilly' Hill in the sixties while he was in B...