ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Original Dave Mann / Ed Roth Biker Series Poster - FOR SALE LIST (ONCE THESE ARE GONE THEY'RE GONE!) (CONTACT MARK LEWIS - email@example.com)
For those who were interested in the Original 1960's Dave Mann / Roth Biker Series posters I just received the following email below about pricing and poster availability. To make things fair for all perspective buyers, as I received a few emails on the original post, I WILL ADD THE CONTACT'S NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON FRIDAY 08/05/11 AT 12:00 NOON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME and then it will be first come first serve and I won't have any idea which posters are still available. You will have to contact the seller himself from here on out. Best of luck! Stretch
> SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY. I WAS ON VACATION FOR 2 WEEKS AND WAS NOT ABLE
> TO DO THE LIST. BUT NOW I HAVE IT FOR YOU.
> 1. PSYCHEDELIC LOVE TEMPLE (3 COPIES) - $75.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 2. BIKE WEDDING (2 COPIES) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 3. BIKE HEAVEN (1 COPY) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 4. OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE PARADE (1 COPY) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 5. BORN TO RIDE (1 COPY) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 6. TIJUANA JAIL BREAK (1 COPY) - SOLD
> JUST SO YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY THESE ARE REAL. A FEW OF THEM HAVE SOME
> PIN HOLES IN THE CORNERS AND SOME TAPE MARKS ON THE BACKSIDE BUT NONE OF
> IT AFFECTS THE ART WORK. IF THEY ARE FRAMED IT ALL GOES AWAY. THIS IS ALL
> I HAVE LEFT FROM OVER 50 OF THEM I BOUGHT ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO. THEY CAME
> THROUGH AN ACQUAINTENCE OF ED'S SON DENNIS ROTH. THE GUY WAS A OLD 1% BIKER FROM
> THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AREA. HE SAID HE GOT THEM AT A BIKE SHOW YEARS AGO
> FROM DAVE MANN. HE WAS IN HIS 60'S AND WAS IN ILL HEALTH FROM AGENT ORANGE AND
> VIETNAM. HE WAS A GOOD MAN !!! I DID KEEP ONE FULL SET FOR MYSELF. ONCE THESE
> ARE GONE THAT'S IT. THERE IS NO MORE. I DON'T HAVE A ENDLESS
> SUPPLY........... I WISH I DID !"
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Late 1960's Pendleton Woolen Mills Educational Pac...
- 1940's / 50's REDBAND Motorcycle / Engineer Boots
- 1966 Vans "VAN" Boat Shoes (Pre-Van Doren)
- Identity Crisis
- Oakland Roadster Show in 1967
- 80's G&S Skate Rat Pool Party Sticker
- 1960's Violators of Detroit Patches & Vest on Ebay...
- Gun Engraving Meets the Custom Motorcycle - Part 3...
- Original Motorcycle Decals, Photos, & More FOR SAL...
- Motorcycle Patches, Decals, Business Cards, & Misc...
- Original Motorcycle Posters & Signs FOR SALE by Ma...
- Original Biker / Hot Rod 1-Sheet Posters FOR SALE ...
- Original Biker & JD Film Lobby Cards FOR SALE by M...
- Late 1960's Red Wing Boots
- 1974+ Red Wing Boots
- Dating Vintage Red Wing Boots
- NEW PRICING ON ORIGINAL 1960'S DAVE MANN / ROTH SE...
- Dave Mann's "Outlaw Motorcycle Parade" - Ed Roth's...
- Dave Mann's "Building a Chopper" - Ed Roth Biker P...
- Dave Mann's "Bike Wedding" - Roth Biker Poster Ser...
- Devil's Angels Original Photo Still - 1967
- 1972 Black Light FREEDOM Poster on Ebay
- Original Art - FOR SALE
- Awesome 1960's Harley Cafe Leather Jacket on Ebay ...
- Dave Mann Original 1960's Biker Prints PURCHASE IN...
- Highway Patrol MC Robbery Episode - 1950's
- Eat the RICH UK Blogspot & Triumph Pre-unit Drag B...
- Original Dave Mann / Ed Roth Biker Series Poster -...
- Bates Solo Seats, Pillions, & Leather Color Option...
- Vintage 1980's Atari 720 Degrees Skateboard Game T...
- ▼ August (30)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
My brother found this super cool pair of early Red Wing Irish Setter Work boots from the Mid-1950's. According to one of th...
A couple days ago I received this August 1986 Easyrider cover scan from Mark B. up north. I've posted images of this mindblowing p...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
My brother came across this cool vintage Champion BSA jacket in excellent condtion. The only issues are some light stains and a dime ...