ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I picked up a vintage Bates leather M/C jacket last weekend thats up for sale. This one has the newer 70's circular tag and is a size 38. For details check Jackie's blog posting HERE and she has a link to the Ebay auction. All reasonable offers will be considered.
Monday, February 14, 2011
I missed out on this awesome photo on Ebay but have to admit its amazing. The knucklehead with Vard/Glide forks with mini Flanders bars, uncharacteristic wide white wall tire in front only, and Buco type saddlebags is just great! Rider reminds me of the late Mike Conley (RIP).
Friday, February 11, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- 1955 Rebel Without a Cause Pressbook - James Dean
- Young Romance Comic Cover - 11/69
- Cars & Karting
- Electra Glide in Blue - 1973
- SOLD - 1970's Bates Brando Type Leather Motorcycle...
- Insane Knuckle!
- A Sailor & His Cycle - 1960!
- Fistful of Dynamite Insert Poster - 1972
- Wild Wheels - 1969
- Stray Cats "Gonna Ball" Knuckles
- 1972 Matchbox Chopper Trike "the Stingeroo"
- Grand National Roadster Show 2011
- Angels Die Hard Poster - 1970
- The RAD Vans Collection
- 1980's Vans Sneaker Scene Side Tape Selections
- Old Racing Poster Snip-it
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
What a great shot of the Oakland Hells Angels in route to a funeral in 1968! (photo currently on Ebay!)
Check out the cool art for the "Handlebar Hustler" and "Outcast" as I've never seen those Roth motorcycle designs...