ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Thursday, October 13, 2011
I thought this show might be cool as its put on by Vintage Productions and Bob Chatt who has some of the best WWII vintage and old t-shirts at the Rose Bowl. Check out the show info HERE and Vintage Productions.
This jacket which resently sold on Ebay had dating numbers, or so it would appear, sewn into the lining at the bottom of the jacket. Having owned and seen a handful of Bates jackets I've never noticed any type of dating tag before today. It appears this jacket's "6 4" tags could possible stand for the year of manufacture, in this case 1964. Although you can ballpark date leathers based on tags and zippers it would be interesting to find out if all the Bates jackets from the early 60's on down had the same date identification tags.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
This bike is simply amazing from every aspect. Check out the Street Chopper feature article for the story and more pictures HERE!
Saturday, October 1, 2011
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Gabe Griffin's "Pleasuredome" Panhead Trike
- Purple & Pink Pre-unit Gems - Rik Hoving's Larry W...
- Mark Drews' 1939 HD Flathead
- Eight Wheels in '79
- 1836 Colt Revolver Set
- A Couple More of Rik Hoving's Larry Watson Collect...
- West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show - ...
- Dating the Bates Leather Jacket
- Howard Gribble's Roth / Mann Poster Hi Res Poster ...
- More Larry Watson Bike Paint Photos (Rik Hoving Co...
- Jeff Leighton's 1938 HD "Violet Fantasy" Knucklehe...
- 1940's O'Sullivan's Goodyear Police Motorcycle Boo...
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
What a great shot of the Oakland Hells Angels in route to a funeral in 1968! (photo currently on Ebay!)
I had no idea all of these movies were available on Netflix for instant viewing but here are some of the selections (a few of these titles...
Check out the cool art for the "Handlebar Hustler" and "Outcast" as I've never seen those Roth motorcycle designs...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.