ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Friday, February 22, 2013
Up for sale is this original 1960's Flower Power Harley Custom Panhead Poster, roughly 11" x 17", in excellent to near mint condition. This is a rare poster and am asking $150.00 obo and shipping to run $7.95 in the US and $16.95 to Europe or Japan. The poster can be purchased on Etsy HERE or feel free to send me your offer at email@example.com . The poster only is for sale and not the frame. I also have one (1) copy of the Dave Mann / Ed Roth Psychedelic Love Temple left and two (2) copies of Bike Heaven left as well. Please feel free to email with any questions. Thanks, Stretch!
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
This is the last set of ORIGINAL 1960's Dave Mann / Ed Roth Biker print posters I have up for sale. When these are gone I will have no more:
1) Hollywood Run - 11-1/2" x 18-1/2" - Not Dated - Excellent - $125.00 plus shipping - SOLD
2) Bike Wedding - 10-3/8" x 14-7/18" - 1967 - Mint - $125.00 plus shipping - SOLD
3) Building a Chopper - 11" x 15-1/2" - 1967 - Mint - $125.00 plus shipping - SOLD
4) Motorcycle Funeral - 11" x 16" - 1966 - Excellent (slight water stains on white border only) - $105.00
plus shipping - SOLD
Shipping to run $7.95 in the US and $16.95 to Europe or Japan. Posters to be shipped in a tube and I can ship 1 - 6 for the same price. I just have one (1) of each print.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested! Posters can also be purchased through the Etsy store as well. Check out the store HERE!
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Up for sale are four (4) original 1960's Ed Roth / Dave Mann biker prints sold in Choppers Magazine during the late 1960s. Pricing and conditions are as follows:
1) 1 EA - "Bike Heaven" (9-3/8" x 14-3/4") - 1966 - Very Good condition with a couple of very faint
border stains and a left hand corner wrinkle which will be
invisible if matted and framed. - $75 STILL AVAILABLE
2) 1 EA - "A Taste of Honey" (8-7/8" x 13-7/8") - 1968 - Mint condition with no issues - $75 (SOLD)
3) 1 EA - "Soul Sister" - 1967 - Mint condition with no issues - $75 - (SOLD)
4) 1 EA - "Psychedlic Love Temple" (8-7/8" x 14") - 1968 - Mint condition with no issues - $50.00
Shipping to run $7.95 in the US or $16.95 to Europe or Japan for 1 - 4 posters. Please email me if interested at email@example.com . Paypal will be the accepted method of payment. Thanks & God Bless. Stretch!
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
I was looking around on Ebay and found these cool reproductions of old late 40's / 1950's license plate frames for Skip Fordyce of Riverside, CA and Jack's Cycle Shop of Vallejo, CA. Either or would make a great addition to your period machine. Check out Skip Fordyce and Jack's Cycle Shop on Ebay. At $49.95 they're a pretty good buy and appear to be cast at Monarch Foundry in Los Angeles, CA!
I just received a comment yesterday on one of my old Dean Lanza posts from Lanza's daughter Jody and she has a photostream up with some great scans and original photos of Dean's bikes. There is an especially cool shot of the Wild Angels "Dragon Bike" in the batch. All images are copyright so I can't post any here but check out both of the pages, PAGE 1, and PAGE 2. Enjoy!
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- On Any Sunday Italian Poster
- FOR SALE - ORIGINAL 1960'S RUBY MOTOCICLISTA PANHE...
- Original 1960's Dave Mann / Ed Roth Biker Print Po...
- Original Dave Mann / Ed Roth 1960's Choppers Magaz...
- Cast Aluminum 1940s / 1950s Motorcycle License Pla...
- Dean Lanza Photos on Jodylanza's Photostream
- WWI US Army 62nd Inf. Photo at Camp Fremont - Jan ...
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Above is the cover of the first version of the Indian Maiden Steak House brochure. Cover art by Paul Von Klieben. ...
Picture comes courtesy of the OC Archives .
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Yvonne Craig as Batgirl aboard her nicely molded Yamaha from Season Three of the 1960's Batman TV Series! That Rothesque bubble winds...